topbella

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Your Six Sentence Sunday has been interrupted for....AWESOMESAUCE!!!

Okay, normally I'd do a Six Sentence Sunday, but I had to take this time out to show my joy that the most awesome story has a sequel and I'm a little more than excited.

My friend and author of awesomesauce first introduced me to a great book she wrote. On a mythical creature that I just simply love. The Centaur.

Remedy Maker by Sheri Fredricks knocked my socks into space with its action, sensuality, and overall creativity on a subject you don't find a lot in stories. I gave it a 5 out 5 star review. Here it is:

You know when I learned about this book, I was very excited to grab a copy. I was peeved I had to wait until payday and actually didn't. I love centaurs, I love mythical creatures. But even if I didn't, this book has a way of wrapping around your soul and anchoring you down for a wondrous ride!
Ms. Fredricks really has a way with words. Her description and imagery are so fantastically amazing, it's hard to believe this is the first book she's written. We follow the story between two species, Wood Nymph and Centaur, that had been at war long ago. Our hero has PTSD and for me, I honestly can say I love a tortured man. One who has to fight to overcome his own inner emotional and mental demons. Rhycious, the Remedy Maker (love that name) is just the right kind of "mentalicious" and "sexy to the izzle" that makes me what to fake sick so he can heal me. 
Patience, our lovely, albeit verbally eccentric heroine, just brings a smile to my face every time I read her parts. The author does a pretty groovy job at making the nymph as distinct and lovable as anyone who talks in such odd ways can be loved. Reminded me of a good friend of mine in fact. I enjoyed that she had a psych background (I'm biased because I do too) and was the focus of calm that the hero needed.  
I don't want to give away too much more, but know that between the main and side character, there is nothing left out thanks to the love Ms. Fredricks put into this story. Readers will not be disappointed. There is romance, sexy as hell moments, action, humor, and twists that will keep you reading into the wee hours of the night. 
5 stars from me, that's for darn sure! Kudos and congrats to the author and I can't wait to read more of her work in the future. 

See? I loved it that much. And now, she's gone and done it again with the sequel Troll-y Yours.


SHE TAKES A CHANCE.

Determined to forge a better life, Ella launches her new business with high hopes--until a sexy Centaur bumps into her and throws her life off course forever. Voted "Most Eligible Bachelor in Boronda", Aleksander shakes up her world and tilts her in more ways than one.

HE'S IN DANGEROUS TERRITORY.

Years of warfare and countless bedroom encounters have stolen Kempor Aleksander's luster for life. He never expects to rediscover his zeal in the small, redheaded form of Ella the Troll, who fires his blood hotter than the deepest caverns in the forest.

But as trouble lingers in their midst--and edges ever closer--Alek and Ella spiral into troubled terrain. Turning to each other, the pair face down dangers that run impenetrably deep in their mythological world. But will the two lovers discover a passion that runs even deeper?

*******

You have to get your copy today and if you don't have the first one, get that too! Link below! Congrats Sheri!

Buy here on Amazon!


2 Comments:

Sheri Fredricks said...

Thank you so much for featuring Troll-y Yours! What a fabulous Sunday morning surprise!!

Brenda said...

I'm super excited to read this story. I loved Remedy Maker so much!!!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile