topbella

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Touch of the Gods: The Wager is up for the Creme de la Cover Award

I am so stoked right now as I received one of the most awesome emails! My book Touch of the Gods: The Wager is up for the Creme de la Cover Contest sponsored by InD'Tale magazine! I would love for as many of you who can to vote for it! Wouldn't it just fantastic for the sexy cover, done by the fabulous Erin Dameron-Hill to win?! I think so.



That's my cover folks and here is the link to go vote. You'll have to have an account with the site to vote!
http://indtale.com/polls/cr%C3%A9me-de-la-cover-contest-june-semi-finals

Make sure to click Touch of the Gods: The Wager and help spread the word! Thank you all so much!

0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile