topbella

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What Ya Got To Talk About Wednesday: Wunder from AR Von's book Wunder

Ah hump day! Usually here at the island, my residents like to celebrate Wednesday with celebrations filled with vibrant colors and lively music. However, today we're going more the Gothic route in honor of our guest Wunder Bierlein from author AR Von's book Wunder.






Hiya there Wunder, welcome to my island. I hope it's good enough for someone with a little bit of zombie in them. It's okay to mention that? Guest, Wunder's world has been overcome by zombies for some time and she's got a bit of that DNA in her.

Hey, don't be scared. Lanie here knows all about zombies. Her boyfriend was turned into one and ate her dog. She's been here for therapeutic reasons. That's why you see so many males giving her a soothing massage.



See, she's all better now. So, let's talk yes?

D. X. Luc: How did you feel when you found  out your story was going to be told?

Wunder: A little nervous, I’m still not used to people knowing about me. The REAL me. I fear becoming a lab rat or some such. That’s the last thing I want or need. I don’t know what I would do if I lost my freedom.




D: Did the author do a decent job? 

W: So far she’s done a great job. I’m glad too. One less person on my list to give a wedgie to. Seriously though. She depicts me and Pete to perfection, no B.S. and captures the details to the T. Shoot; she makes me run mine and Pete’s first time together over and over again. Intense!
 
D: What would you say is the most wonderful part about being you?
 
W: Being different in the sense I have advantages in a fight and other life threatening situations. I get to kick a lot of ass! I love the fact that I’m faster, stronger and have other hidden…talents that allow me to help so many others. I would not change a thing!
 
D: What is the most negative?
 
W: Also being different. Not all people can accept something or someone that is very different from them or what they are accustomed to. It sucks, but I take it as a blessing in disguise. Those that are bothered by it are just not meant to be in my life and I’m good with that.
 
D: What is the best quality on a woman?
 
W: Attitude, a positive attitude works wonders! No over confident or conceded, just sure and a “glass is always half full” outlook on life.
 
D: If you could pick any dessert to eat, which would that be?
 
W: Anything creamy and coffee flavored.
 
D: How would you eat said dessert? Can I be part of the experience?
 
W: We’ll go with coffee ice cream right now. Especially with chocolate chunks! It’s something I’ve not had in some years due to the whole zombies trying to take over the world and such. But it’s so good! I would eat it slightly melted and straight out of the carton. Taking extra special care to make sure I lick the spoon nice and clean with every pass. Now, a little birdie told me that you do not care for ice cream. But you are welcome to munch it with me if you’re willing to try *wink*

D: What scares you?

W: Death.

D: What makes you smile?

W: Life.

D: Are you thinking of starting a family?

W: Not at the moment. Most likely in 5 or so years. I just got together with Pete and I think we need to have a few years of sex marathons before babies and such.

D: Do you know anyone single who might be needing a personal "get to know D. X. Luc" session?

W: Sure thing! I’d love to introduce D. X. to Tank. I think they would get along fine. Better than fine actually *laughing her ass off*

D: Can we plan on hearing more from you in the future?

W: Of course! There’s much more to get to know about me and this war against the infected. You all still do not know my deepest darkest secrets.

Say the first word that comes to mind

Thong  ass

Sand toes

Tree climb

Red rum

Fun always

Lame brain


What a brilliant interview!!! Thank you so much Wunder. You are a true delight. Indulge a little before going back home?
 
And for all of you wondering where you can find the books where this lovely, young lady shares her story, just check out the link and pictures below!
 



Check out AR Von's author page on Amazon. There you can grab these great reads too! http://www.amazon.com/A.R.-Von/e/B00BGAHQ46/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1374711823&sr=1-2-ent
 

5 Comments:

Sheri Fredricks said...

*Claps hands* What a great interview!! I'm an ice cream fan, too.

A.R. Von said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

Excellent interview. I loved the first book--have to buy the others!

A.R. Von said...

Thank you so much for this DX! Wunder is very excited about it. She's out celebrating with Pete right now ;)
he he

D. X. Luc said...

Yeah, I caught them in the warm natural spring we have here. They're having a blast!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile