topbella

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What Ya Got to Talk About Wednesdays: Character Interview with Julia Santos

Hello all! I'm finally going to get this blog up and running again. Not that I really have tons of time, I don't want to leave my guests hanging. So on Wednesdays, I'm going to talk to a character from sexy books. You know, because don't we want to know what they're like? I know I do.

So pull up a towel around the beach bonfire and let's welcome our first island patron Julia Santos!!




So beautiful! Welcome to the island Julia. We have drinks galore from the cabana boys.

Now I know a bit of your history. But for those that don't, you are first mentioned in the book For the Love of Quinn by author Tammy Dennings Maggy. You made it a tad difficult of Jacob to commit to Quinn and he actually almost lost his life in the process.



As you can see, one of our guests, Jessica is pretty shocked to find this out. Calm down, girl! We're giving this opportunity to find out more about Julia. Have another drink and relax.

Plus, the great news is that she's getting her own story now. So we can see more into her life than we did in the before mentioned book. This book will be The Surrender of Julia (Now and Forever 3).


But enough about that! Julia, I'm sure you're ready to get this interview started? Have you drink? Great! Let's begin.





DX: How did you feel when you found out your story was going to be told?

Julia: At first I wasn’t sure I wanted it to be told, but I was only briefly mentioned in For the Love of Quinn and not in a good light. I was the reason that Jake couldn’t commit to Quinn in the first place, but after seeing their story play out, I thought I should be given some time to explain my actions.


D: Did the author do a decent job?

J: Oh yes! Frankly, I think it was harder for her to write about my past than it was for me to go through it all again in therapy. There’s a lot of dark, disturbing things I had to bury in order to create the Julia Santos that’s alive and well today. Reading through Tammy’s descriptions of the sex I had with my lovers…whew! I could feel every kiss and touch just like I did when it actually happened to me. I couldn’t have asked for a better writer to tell my story.

D: What would you say is the most wonderful part about being you?

J: Hmmm…everything! I’m just kidding although at one point in my life I would have really meant that. I had any lover I wanted and my art was the talk of LA and New York. Now I have to say the most wonderful part of being me is finding my soul mate and knowing she loves me unconditionally, warts and all.


D: What is the most negative?

J: That it took me so long to figure it all out and the number of people I hurt along the way. It took a lot of years of therapy to work through it all and get to the point in my life where I could make amends. My biggest regret was not doing it sooner.


D: What is the best quality on a woman?

J: Her self confidence is the best quality. She can be curvy, rail thin, or not what some consider beautiful, but if she’s confident in herself that will shine through. Of course I do love curvy women with the classic Botticelli or Rubeneque bodies.


D: If you could pick any dessert to eat, which would that be?

J: Hmmm…I do have quite a sweet tooth but try not to indulge too often. My absolute favorite is crème brulee. That crunchy burnt sugar top is the perfect contrast to the creamy delight under it. It’s also a great dessert to share with a partner. And I recently found out that Ben and Jerry’s has a crème brulee ice cream. I nearly had an orgasm when I tried it for the first time. Delish!

D: How would you eat said dessert? Can I be part of the experience?

J: I heard you don’t like desserts, but I would love to share one with you. ;)
Your mouth would water as the waiter brings the dessert to our table at one of my fave restaurants. He takes out a little butane torch and gently sets the top of the custard on fire. Relax! There aren’t any huge flames, just enough to make the top of it turn a toasted brown. He sets down two spoons with a flourish that only the French can pull off and leaves us to enjoy the delicacy.
“Close your eyes, kitten. I want you to just experience this with your mouth and tongue.”
You close your eyes and wait for further instructions as I pick up one of the spoons. You hear the soft crack as the utensil breaks through the crispy coating and the gently scrape against the ceramic dish. A faint sugary vanilla scent tickles your nose as the spoon nears your mouth. You open your mouth slowly, quickly licking your lips in anticipation. The spoon is warm from the custard and gently slips over your tongue. Your mouth comes alive with the different sensations and flavors: the crunch of the caramel like sugar crisp, the rich vanilla cream with just a touch rum that bathes your tongue with sheer happiness.

Why is this one of my faves? It reminds me of being with another woman in bed for the very first time. Now it’s this way every time I’m with my Mistress. Try this dessert one time yourself and you’ll know what I mean!

Cassidy here is pretty turned on by that! She's actually the waitress. Cass go on back to work now. Silly woman.

D: Anyway, what scares you?


J: My past. I’ve had to work so hard to escape it, that I’m always worried someone will find out and reject me because of it.


D: What makes you smile?

J: Turning myself completely over to my Mistress to do with as she sees fit. ;)


D: Are you thinking of starting a family?

J: Well, until now I hadn’t really thought about it. Children were always someone else’s mess to care for, you know? But now…yeah, I would like to have a family of my own. I’ll have to talk it over with Mistress.


D: Do you know anyone single who might be needing a personal "her to know D. X. Luc" session?

J: Single folks? Not at the moment. It looks like everyone in my circles has paired up, even my boss the Vegas tycoon Steve Eischer. Although he seems to still carry a torch for Tammy.

D: Can we plan on hearing more from you in the future?

J: I will be making a few cameos in the rest of the series especially Derek’s story. That’s a few books away yet. His book will be called Burning Heart (Now and Forever 5)…or six depending on how Quinn’s cousin Samantha’s story goes!


Say the first word that comes to mind


Thong--strip tease (I know that’s two words)

Sand--Maui

Tree--palm

Red--bikini

Fun--Vegas

Lame--missionary (LOL! Sorry couldn’t help myself)

*claps all around* Thank you so much for coming out and doing this on the beach interview for us today Julia. As my first interviewer, I guess you can say you've popped the interview cherry! Please stay for more refreshments once Cass composes herself!


Now, here's an excerpt from the book where we first meet the lovely Julia.

For the Love of Quinn

Her hands slid under his arms to hold him tight. “You know I still feel horrible for not being with you for your father’s funeral, but I didn’t want to intrude on your family’s grief.” She put her fingertips on his lips, silencing his words of protest. “I didn’t realize how much this all meant to you. I’ll have my assistant clear my schedule for the next week. My clients will just have to understand. You’ve been by my side through all of this, and now it’s my turn. My place is with you.”

Jacob’s lips covered hers once again, finding her tongue more than eager to do battle with his. She quickly undid his belt and the zipper of his pants and slid her hands inside to caress his growing erection. He pulled her tank top over her head and tossed it to the floor. He lifted her off her feet and carried her to the bed he made for her as a Christmas present. The king-sized four-poster bed was crafted out of a dark, richly stained oak with red sheer curtains draping over the top. She squealed with delight when she first saw it set up in their bedroom, and now he was hoping to get her squealing once again.

She slid out of her boy shorts and up to lay on the pillows. She reached for him as he got rid of the rest of his clothes to join her. “Show me how much you love me, baby. Make me feel it.”

He slowly worked his way down her body, licking, nibbling, and tasting as he went. Julia cooed and sighed with every touch along the way, offering her body up for his enjoyment, teasing him with it, knowing full well he couldn’t resist her for very much longer. His excitement grew with every sound she made. This was the game they played often with each other, but something felt different to him this time. Something about the way she switched from being adamant she couldn’t abandon her clients to wanting to be by his side for the difficult family gathering nagged at the back of his mind. Jacob didn’t want to analyze anything at that moment except the beautiful, naked woman underneath him. For now he pushed those doubting thoughts to the side and continued to make his lover squirm.

* * * *

Jacob’s lips sealed over her clit, drawing out a deep guttural moan from Julia. No man could eat her out like him, and tonight he was in rare form. His tongue glided in and out of her folds with deliberate slow motions that made her entire body burn with need to have him. While he sucked her throbbing, hooded flesh yet again, his fingers filled up her pussy and stretched her anus. “Oh my God, that feels fucking fantastic. Don’t stop.”

He feathered and teased her hot, wet folds until the comforter beneath them was drenched with her cum. He slid back up her body, slowly snaking his tongue along a burning trail to her tits. Her nipples were so erect they hurt, just the way she liked them. The slightest touch sent her body over the edge, her cunt twitching with the need to be completely filled with his cock. To emphasize that point, she pulled her legs up and wrapped them around his hips. “Fuck me, now, Jake. Let me have that glorious dick of yours deep inside me.”

Her breathing quickened as the head of his cock eased into her so slowly. She tried to pull him in fast, but he only smiled and held his position. He tugged her arms up over her head and quickly bound them in the leather straps attached to the headboard. Julia returned the smile. She loved the feel of the strap around her wrists and in her palms. Jacob really did know how to please her, in every way. Having her hands bound while she was willingly ravaged by a man had always been a fantasy of hers, and now she could mark that off of her bucket list.

Julia clenched her fingers tightly around the leather as Jacob shoved her legs further apart and buried his cock in her cunt. The sensation overwhelmed her, and yet her body craved more. He pulled out quickly and sat up, lifting her ass off the bed as he went. Now with half of her body suspended in the air he entered her again, slowly working her up and down his cock, gradually building up to the speed she craved. Her tits bounced hard with each thrust. Her thighs quaked and were soon slick with her own juices, and yet he still loved her, still took more and more from her. Julia’s mind went blank with one final full-body orgasm.
She came to her senses as Jacob released her from the leather straps and pulled her close to curl up to his body, her head resting on his chest. As she listened to his heartbeat slow down to its normal soothing rhythm, she fought to hold back the tears that threatened to fall. What the hell’s wrong with me? Why can’t this be enough? Why can’t Jacob be enough?

* * * *

Purchase the books through here Tammy Dennings Maggy


3 Comments:

Tammy Dennings Maggy said...

I turn my back for one moment and Julia is running around the Internet making herself at home! LOL

Thank you for interviewing her today. She's really excited about getting her story out.

Sheri Fredricks said...

FUN interview!

Wicked Leanore said...

What a great character interview. Love that book For the Love of Quinn. Just wanted to wave hello at my two buds today!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile