topbella

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What Ya Got To Talk About Wednesdays: Roy Fulton from Jamallah Bergman's Constant Surprises

Hey, you won't believe this?! I just got a wrong number phone call and it was quite interesting. I got to have a chat with a dolphin who was calling for his wife!

Really!

Anyway, it's Wednesday and do I have a treat. Roy Fulton, hero and sexy yumness (new word I made up) has come to my Island. There are lots of women waiting for him.




See, happy ladies huh? Anyway, let's listen to sexy Roy, shall we?

D. X. Luc: How did you feel when you found out your story was going to be told?

Roy: Well when Jamallah told me that she was going to write my own story, I really thought she was crazy. I told her who would want to read about me going back home to Herington. But then she told me that a lot of ladies enjoyed the first story “Sorry…Wrong Number”, they said that they really fell for me in that story and wanted to know more about me. I was completely shocked because I was telling her, “Who would want to read about me?”


D: Did the author do a decent job?

R: Oh she did an excellent job, I know Amie was very impressed by what she had written. Some of the scenes between me and Amie were so hot that honestly it got her so hot and bothered that we….well…you get the idea.

D: What would you say is the most wonderful part about being you?

R: That I have a great support system as far as my family is concerned. My family has always been there for me through thick and thin. Even when I moved to Chicago to get money for my farm, they helped me out so much during that time.

D: What is the most negative?

R: When I didn’t get the courage when I was young to really let Amie know how much she meant to me. I hated that it took us this long to get back together.

D: What is the best quality on a woman?

R: The way she moves and the way she talks. Whenever I go to the restaurant for lunch, I watch Amie walking around and I notice everything about how she walks. How sometimes she has a little sway in her hips, it’s nothing that not a lot of people would notice, but I sure notice it all the time I watch her. I honestly think she does it for me and only me. When Amie and I are either alone or with other people, I enjoy listening to her talk, her voice is, hmmm, how do they call it, captivating and mesmerizing too. I could listen to her talk just about anything. She’s lived a interesting life you know.

D: If you could pick any dessert to eat, which would that be?

R: Amie’s Super Duper Caramel Brownie Sundae. I remember the first time she made it for me when we were teens, me, my brother Steven, his girlfriend at the time and now wife Sandy and Amie’s parents had been over to Amie’s. She had made us this amazing dinner all by herself and then she asked us, “Are you guys ready for dessert?” Of course we were but I didn’t know how she could top such a delicious meal like that.

So she told us to close our eyes, which we all did and after a couple of minutes, she told us to open them and right there before us was the yummiest concoction I had ever seen in my entire life. It was warm and gooey and oh so good. I ate up the entire thing so quickly, I honestly got sick afterwards but man it was so worth it.

D: How would you eat said dessert? Can I be part of the experience?

R: Well I would have Amie feed to it me while in bed……I know that she wouldn’t mind if I fed you while in bed D X. Actually knowing her she would probably enjoy watching.

D: What scares you?

R: Losing the ones I love most in my life. I think a lot of us have that fear.

D: What makes you smile?

R: Amie of course makes me smile all the time….that and watching my twin nieces playing around the farm when they come to visit or we go and visit them.

D: Are you thinking of starting a family?

R: Of course, Amie and I have talked about that from time to time about having a family. Right now we want to enjoy each other before we decide to have a family.

D: Do you know anyone single who might be needing a personal "get to know D. X. Luc" session?

R: Hmmm…if I find someone D.X. Luc, I promise to send them over to you *winks*

D: Can we plan on hearing more from you in the future?

R: Well Jamallah talked with Amie and I about doing another book with us in it. Something about how our lives is after we are married. I can’t say anything more because Jamallah would kill me if I tell you anything else. But from what she has told me, there are some surprises involved with new people as well as old people.

Say the first word that comes to mind

Chocolate…..I’m sorry I have to have my sweet fix for the day and Amie is making my favorite when I get home from talking with you.







Constant Surprises

Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/Constant-Surprises-Wrong-Numbers-ebook/dp/B00DQAT65Q/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1373740641&sr=1-3
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Constant-Surprises-Numbers-Series-ebook/dp/B00DQAT65Q%3FSubscriptionId%3D0V4JT1H35KWYMF0SKQR2%26tag%3Dnovelrank-21%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB00DQAT65Q
ARE: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-constantsurprises-1225882-149.html Bookstrand: http://www.bookstrand.com/constant-surprises
Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/constant-surprises-jamallah-bergman/1115887821?ean=2940016744377
Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/333376

Website: http://jamallahbergmansstoriesoflove.weebly.com/

0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile