topbella

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What you got to talk about Wednesday: Fury from Charlie Daye's Children of Kria: Fury

Oh the Island is the best place for me. Everywhere, just about, there are people struggling through the....




POLAR VORTEX!!!!



But not here on the Island. Here, it's nice, sunny, warm, and filled with hot cabana boys. All willing and ready to serve you.


Yeah, I don't like them wearing clothing. They may spill something on themselves and that causes tons of laundry. No fun.





But enough of that....okay, stare at Brian a little bit more.




Mmmmmmmmm. Oh yeah..


Oh...what's that? The sky is growing dark. Could it be our guest?


Photo 1
Yes! She's here! Everyone please give a round of applause for the fiercely dangerous and quite alluring FURY!!!!!












Gentlemen, please. Give her space! My goodness.
Photo 2














Okay then. Hello, my dear. Come sit next to me and let's get this interview started!


D. X. Luc: How did you feel when you found out your story was going to be told?
Fury: Mind you the story’s quite tragic but I think it has a happy ending. *snickers*. A little excited actually.

D: Did the author do a decent job?
F: Yes, however, she had left out a few pertinent points which she added after a long sword flaming conversation. Hey! Don’t look at me that way! I wasn’t going to hurt her, I just wanted to make sure she got the details right.
D: *Laughs* Oh my!

D: What would you say is the most wonderful part about being you?
F: I love being a Child of Kria. Not that I don’t love my human family but I feel like I have a purpose now. Ya know? Like there was a reason behind the heart break that led to where I am.

D: What is the most negative?
F: Is this a trick question??

D: What is the best quality on a woman/man?
F: For the Children of Kria, be it man or woman, it’s that our hearts beat and ache for others. We take the burden of the world on our shoulders and try and right the wrongs that so often go unpunished in the world.

D: If you could pick any dessert to eat, which would that be?
F: I’ve always loved orange flavored dark chocolate.

D: How would you eat said dessert?
F: Uh, with my hands?

D: What scares you?
F: Nothing anymore. I’m immortal.

D: What makes you smile?
F: Besting Phoenix in training. Although to this day he still denies that I do.

D: Are you thinking of starting a family?
F: Nah. I’m currently single and loving my freedom. Don’t get me wrong that are a ton of hot men in Kriation but I just don’t have the desire at the moment.

D: Do you know anyone single who might be needing a personal "get to know D. X. Luc" session?
F: *Laughs* Phoenix maybe. Perhaps if had some “get to know you” time he loosen up a bit.
D: Hmm, I do like that name. Sounds hot, like I like my men AND my Island! Maybe you can tell him to stop by here sometime.

D: Can we plan on hearing more from you in the future?
F: Seeing me like you did in Children of Kria: Fury? Probably not. But from what I hear I do make an appearance in several of the other Children’s stories.



Word Association

Thong - Sandal

Sand - Egypt

Tree - Leaf

Red - Revenge

Fun – Me! *Laughs*

Lame – Phoenix *Snickers*


Wow! You are a lot of fun Fury. I'm glad that you were my first to reopen the guest interviews here at the Island. Stay awhile if you can and enjoy the attractions.

And as for those who want to know more about Fury's story, here is the information. Thanks again!



I am a seeker of vengeance; A mender of broken hearts. I respond to the siren call of loneliness and despair. I was once a human woman; Very much like you; Until my heart was destroyed by the man I loved. My only purpose now is to avenge those that have been betrayed. I am Fury… And hell has nothing on me.

Blurb

Whatever was left of my heart had just been destroyed. It was bad enough knowing he married that horrid woman but it was something else entirely when I had to listen to them make out over the phone. The pain in my chest became so intense that I couldn't breathe. I sat up and reached for my shot glass and the bottle of vodka that was currently sitting on my nightstand. I looked at the glass briefly before tossing it aside and drinking straight from the bottle. I just wanted the pain to stop. I wanted my life to go back to the way it was before I got involved with Gyan. I sobbed. Who was I kidding? I wanted Gyan back. I wanted him so much that the thought of living another day without him had me pulling my pocket knife out of my drawer and bringing it with me to bed. I began to mindlessly slide the blade across my arm. With every slice, the pain of my broken heart began to lessen. I sliced until I couldn't lift my arm to hold the knife anymore. I slumped over on my bed and stared blankly at the puddle of blood that saturated my floor. A tear rolled down my cheek as the pain in my chest once again reared its ugly head. I closed my eyes and pleaded to the darkness, “Please make the pain go away.” As the darkness began to close in and the pain began to fade, a bright light began to take shape. It was iridescent in color and seemed to twist and turn until a very distinct shape took form. It was a woman with bright red hair and a white gown that flowed around her body like mist. Here eyes were the color of the raging sea during a storm. She lifted me up and cradled me in her arms like a baby. It was the most comforting feeling in the world. I smiled weakly, “Are you an angel?” She smiled and brushed a piece of my long dark hair away from my face, “No child. I am Kria.”

**NOTE** This book is no released yet

photo 1 credit: Click*64 via photopin cc
photo 2 credit: [Rikki] Julius Reque via photopin cc














0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile